State Data Center Project
About SDC – An ISO 20000 & 27001 Certified Data Center
- State Data Centre (SDC) has been setup at SAS Nagar (Mohali) in the office of Directorate of Governance Reforms to act as central repository of applications & database of various e-Governance projects.
- An agreement was signed with M/s Sify Technologies Limited to act as Data Centre Operator (DCO) on 26.05.2016 for a period of 5 years and 6 months from the date of signing of contract or 5 years from the date of commissioning of the Data Center whichever is later.
- The scope of the Project included Design, Build, Operation, Maintenance and Management of State Data Centre.
- Websites / applications of various organizations of Government of Punjab are hosted on the SDC.
- The SLAs (Service Level Agreement) maintained by DCO can be viewed here.
- The uptime as per contract is 99.75%.
- Organizations of Government of Punjab can avail hosting services by dropping an email to the SDC helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-location services are no longer provided. Only compute (VMs – Virtual Machines) and storage resources shall be provided on chargeable basis. The SDC rate card can be viewed here.