- GePNIC (Government e-Procurement System of NIC) aims at making government procurement simplified, transparent, and result-oriented.
- It is being implemented through NIC.
- It covers all aspects of procurement from indent of tender to tender preparation, bidding, bid evaluation and award of contract.
- In light of the CVC mandate that all Departments publish their tenders on the internet, GePNIC deploys extensive security features for encryption and decryption of bids, and digital signatures.
- GePNIC caters to the Process of Online Tender publishing, bid submission, bid Opening and Award of Contract to help bring in transparency in the Tendering process.
- The services offered by the above application are primarily for the benefit of bidder community enabling them to appear at par with all other bidders of not only of the State but the entire country as per the eligibility of bidders for bidding for a particular tender.
- GePNIC provides transparency of eTendering process and helps in improving the overall efficiency.
- Link to e-Procurement website of Government of Punjab…