Message By Hon'ble Chief Minister
Our mission is to empower citizens with service delivery in their proximity through Information & Communication Technology.
Message By Director Governance Reforms
Endeavour of the state government is to push for reforms and accountability in its administrative structure at all levels
The Department of Governance Reforms has been created to improve the internal governance by bringing/introducing reforms in the present system of governance and to achieve good governance through the use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
To assist the department in the process of governance reforms, three key commissions namely Punjab Governance Reforms Commission (PGRC), Punjab Right to Service Commission(PRTSC) and Punjab Right to Information Commission (PRTIC) have been brought under one umbrella, aiming towards inclusive growth and development in the state.
- Supply, Installation And Commissioning Of NGFW Equipment (Bidding On GeM, against Bid Reference no. GEM/2020/B/703883 dated: 10.07.2020)
- PUNJAB’COVID-19′ RESPONSE “Initiatives’and’Policy’Measures”
- Advertisement for recruitment of 36 Contractual posts
- COVID-19 Response Report – Agriculture and Wheat Procurement
- Sewa Kendra Appointment Booking
- Corrigendum – Website for Sports University, Patiala
- Advertisement – Website for Sports University, Patiala
- Advertisement for the post of State Information Commissioner
- Bid document for Design, Development & Maintenance of website for Maharaja Bhupinder Singh Punjab Sports University, Patiala for a period of 1 Year
- Tender Document For Sale Of Condemned Vehicles- Date Extended
- Policy regarding providing laptops to IAS/PCS Officers
- Selection of AMC vendor for hardware installed in Chandigarh and Punjab
- Punjab Chief Minister Relief Fund – COVID-19
- Regarding Empanellment of Cloud Services Providers
- Monthly Unit Rate for SDC services