Message By Hon'ble Chief Minister
Our mission is to empower citizens with service delivery in their proximity through Information & Communication Technology.
Message By Director Governance Reforms
Endeavour of the state government is to push for reforms and accountability in its administrative structure at all levels
The Department of Governance Reforms has been created to improve the internal governance by bringing/introducing reforms in the present system of governance and to achieve good governance through the use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
To assist the department in the process of governance reforms, three key commissions namely Punjab Governance Reforms Commission (PGRC), Punjab Right to Service Commission(PRTSC) and Punjab Right to Information Commission (PRTIC) have been brought under one umbrella, aiming towards inclusive growth and development in the state.
- Extension in bid submission for selection of vendor for EPIC
- Punjab Chief Minister Relief Fund – COVID-19
- Extension in bid submission for Supply, installation and commissioning of NGFW equipment (Bidding on GeM)
- Response to pre-bid queries for tender of EPIC
- Corrigendum of Tender for printing & supply of personalized PVC Electoral Photo Identity Cards
- Tender document for printing & supply of personalized PVC Electoral Photo Identity Cards
- ATC document for NGFW
- Supply, installation and commissioning of NGFW equipment (Bidding on GeM)
- Regarding Empanelment of Cloud Services Providers
- Monthly Unit Rate for SDC services