Message By Hon'ble Chief Minister
Our mission is to empower citizens with service delivery in their proximity through Information & Communication Technology.
Message By Director Governance Reforms
Endeavour of the state government is to push for reforms and accountability in its administrative structure at all levels
The Department of Governance Reforms has been created to improve the internal governance by bringing/introducing reforms in the present system of governance and to achieve good governance through the use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
To assist the department in the process of governance reforms, three key commissions namely Punjab Governance Reforms Commission (PGRC), Punjab Right to Service Commission(PRTSC) and Punjab Right to Information Commission (PRTIC) have been brought under one umbrella, aiming towards inclusive growth and development in the state.
- Bid Extension Notice
- VC Link for Pre bid meeting
- Change in pre-bid meeting timings
- IT Cadre Corrigendum – Last Date Extended till 10 November 2021
- Tender document for Rate Contract of Unified Storage and Backup Solution
- Link for IT Cadre Application
- Detailed Advertisement for the recruitment of 293 IT Cadre Posts
- Advertisement for the recruitment of IT Cadre
- Revised Empanelled vendors list for software development
- Agreement Vidya Online Services Pune Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement Veritos Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement Umlaut Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement SISL Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement RV Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement Provit Plus Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement Peritus Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement Outworks Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement Outline Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Agreement Nippon Data Systems Ltd.
- Agreement Marg Software Solutions
- Agreement Grant Thorton India Llp
- Agreement Cyfuture India Pvt. Ltd.
- Regarding empanellment of vendors for providing Software Development, Maintenance services to various government organizations of Punjab.
- Pre-bid meeting (Through VC) related to GeM bid GEM/2021/B/1368472 for procurement of Multipoint Control Unit (MCU)
- Policy regarding providing laptops to IAS/PCS Officers