Message By Hon'ble Chief Minister
Our mission is to empower citizens with service delivery in their proximity through Information & Communication Technology.
Message By Director Governance Reforms
Endeavour of the state government is to push for reforms and accountability in its administrative structure at all levels
The Department of Governance Reforms has been created to improve the internal governance by bringing/introducing reforms in the present system of governance and to achieve good governance through the use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
To assist the department in the process of governance reforms, three key commissions namely Punjab Governance Reforms Commission (PGRC), Punjab Right to Service Commission(PRTSC) and Punjab Right to Information Commission (PRTIC) have been brought under one umbrella, aiming towards inclusive growth and development in the state.
- Apply for the Post of CTO & CDO.
- Detailed advertisement for the post of CTO & CDO.
- Notice for Re-schedule of Important Dates for Tender for Engagement of Audit firm for Financial Audit of Sewa Kendras
- Prebid Queries Response – RFP for Engagement of Audit Firm For Financial Audit of Sewa Kendras
- Corrigendum SLB & WAF
- Bid Extension Notice
- VC Link for Prebid Meeting – RFP for Engagement of Audit Firm for Financial Audit of Sewa Kendras
- Notice Inviting Tender on Dated :15/03/2021
- RFP for Engagement of Audit Firm for Financial Audit of Sewa Kendras
- Tender Process Annulment Notice – RFP for Engagement of Audit Firm for Financial Audit of Sewa Kendras
- RTQ & Corrigendum of Tender no.: DGR/WAF_SLB/ 2020/1
- Bid Extension Notice of Tender no. DGR/WAF_SLB/ 2020/1
- Final ATC for RF connectivity at RTI commission GEM/2021/B/1064450 dated 25.02.2021
- Bid document of RF connectivity at RTI commission GEM/2021/B/1064450 dated 25.02.2021
- Letter concerns with Accessible India Campaign
- Punjab State Data Policy
- VC connection details for pre-bid meeting for Tender Ref no. – DGR/WAF_SLB/2020/1
- Tender document for Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Web Application Firewall with Server Load Balancer for Punjab State Data Center
- New and Amended Public Services, Punjab Transparency and Accountability in Delivery of Punjab Service Act of 2018
- Result of IT Cadre exam held on 27-12-2020
- RFP FOR ENGAGEMENT OF AUDIT FIRM FOR FINANCIAL AUDIT OF SEWA KENDRAS
- Request for Proposal for Selection of Implementing Agency for Setting up, Operations & Management of Unified State Helpline
- List of empanelled vendors for development and maintenance of website of Punjab Government Departments.
- Sewa Kendra Appointment Booking
- Policy regarding providing laptops to IAS/PCS Officers
- Regarding Empanellment of Cloud Services Providers
- Monthly Unit Rate for SDC services